“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Thursday, March 16, 2006

Chapter 20 is available for your viewing pleasure

Chapter 20 of The Break is now available for your reading pleasure. Things are about to get very interesting for the boys in the band.

As you may notice, I tweaked the site a little. I changed it around a bit for easier navigation. Also, I added a brief desciption under each of the links so that you would be able to tell what each of the sites are about.

Additionally, I updated each of the chapters listed in The Break Archive with a link to the previous chapter and to the next chapter. So now if you start at Chapter 1, you can easily navigate to the next chapter with one click. You can navigate from Chapter 1 through Chapter 20 without back tracking at all. Let me know what you think of the new navigation.


Tags: , , ,

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Chapter 20 is available for your viewing pleasure"

 

post a comment