“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Thursday, March 16, 2006

Chapter 21 has arrived

I posted Chapter 21 last night. This morning a made a few minor edits. It is now available. That's my second chapter this week and we haven't even made to the weekend. I am in a groove with the story and I have been spending more time writing The Break than blogging anything. I'll continue to post chapters as I write them. Eventually, I may have to go back and revisit the order of the chapters. We'll see. I could post Chapter 22 either tomorrow night or Sunday. Check back!


Tags: , , ,

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Chapter 21 has arrived"

 

post a comment