“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Monday, May 01, 2006

I'm stunned

For the last three months, I have been blogging my arse off without many comments. Finally, last week a post a blog about karaoke and within two days I get three comments. Which for me is a great deal. Hmm...how sad is that? I just don't get it. When I visit other blogs I see people getting 10, 15, 60 comments on one post. How does that happen?

It's not like I am stagnating. My post are frequent and if I may add, very entertaining. Additionally, I am blogging a book which is much better content than women crying about boyfriends, hopeless conservatives bitching about the liberal press and teared-eyed people begging for validation. Really, I see progress everywhere. Despite all the IBCC has done to shut me off, I've moved up to 322,669 on Technorati. That's up 30,000 places in a three week period. That must be what's happening. I have heard that they have perfected a comment zapping technology, but I thought that it was just a rumor. I really need to do some checking. There is a way, but I think I am going to have to go begging.

It is going to be very difficult for me. You see, the foremost expert in the field of forensic blogography is my arch nemeses, Cheesemo. It's a new field, but he got his start with a small company that was crushed by one of the giants. Since then he has dedicated his life to bringing them to their knees. The root of our feud is that he has chosen to engage in what I can kindly refer to as marginally ethical behavior in his quest. I believe there is a right way to do things. Cheesemo is more of "the end justifies the means" type of person.

If I can stomach the thought of asking Cheesmo for a favor, I will let you know how the conversation goes. Unfortunately, I really don't see another way of drilling down into the whole lack of comments issue. It simply cannot be that people aren't interested in what I am writing, it has to be the IBCC.


More stories from Paul Gavin.

Info on novels Paul Gavin's Storefront.


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

IceRocket Tags: , , ,

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "I'm stunned"

 

post a comment