“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Thursday, April 20, 2006

Now it's the FCC

Now I have proof that I can share with you that I am being monitored by the Federal Government. As I told you, I track all the users that visit my site. I use a free stat tracker called, interestingly enough, statcounter.com. That is what provides my hit counter on the lower left panel.

The day after the attack that ravaged Blue, my favorite laptop. I checked my stats and found the following entry:


Click on image for a larger view.

In case you can't read it, it says that the person visiting the blog was doing so from:

gatekeeper4.fcc.gov (Federal Communications Commission)
District Of Columbia, Washington, United States, 0 returning visits

There are four entries, meaning they visited four different times. That's right, I got not one, but four visits from someone at the FCC. What is the FCC doing checking out my blog? Quite a conundrum, unless you factor in the IBCC. That's right, the IBCC is not just interested in checking out blogs. They are actually in cohoots with other federal agencies. You laughed when I told you that this conspiracy reached to the highest levels of our government. Now, I am waiting for the visit from the Department of Homeland Security. If my blog ever goes silent, you know where the blame lies.


More stories from Paul Gavin.

Info on novels Paul Gavin's Storefront.


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

IceRocket Tags: , , ,

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Now it's the FCC"

 

Blogger Joli said ... (5:17 PM) : 

Thanks for your comment all of my new poetry is on www.underagethinking.blogspot.com if you ever want to check it out. I also have a photography blog at www.josphotographyblog.blogsspot.com

 

post a comment