“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Tuesday, April 11, 2006

So Chapter 32 anyone?

Finally, I am ready to release Chapter 32. I know that you have all waited with baited breath. Personally, I really like this chapter. It think it starts adding some depth to the girls and to Schneider.

It seems like a long time since I posted a chapter and it has only been six days. In the mean time, I posted several other posts and did quite a few things to market. Marketing is unbelievable. It is so much easier for me to write stories about fictional people than it is for me to create copy that interests people enough to purchase my work. Why is that?

Additionally, there is nothing more draining than putting forth a great deal of effort and getting mediocre results. I know, I know, I am writing because I enjoy it and that should be enough. But give me a freaking break, everyone wants validation. What could be more validating than selling product? Plus, I always have the words from the Texas Billionaire resounding in my ears "your audience will either buy your work, or not".

Just wondering how long it is going to take to really get the ball rolling. It's only been three months and things really are rolling. But I'm not really known for my patience. However, I know these things take time so I am going to be able bide my time and wait for things to really get rolling. I'm not just blowing smoke. For instance, I am now listed as the 352,874 out of 1,163,026 blogs on Technorati - that's the top third of blogs listed there. I think that's pretty good.

If you want to help me move up, link to me. Let's light this baby up!


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

IceRocket Tags: , , ,

More stories from Paul Gavin.

Info on novels Paul Gavin's Storefront.

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "So Chapter 32 anyone?"

 

post a comment