“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Thursday, April 06, 2006

And now Chapter 31

Well, Chapter 31 is done. I'm about half way done with the story. Things in the story are going exactly the way I want them to. The boys are growing nicely don't you think? What do think is going to happen when Anita begins staying at Ron's house? Any one wondering what's up with the boys after the explosion? Look for a few more twists.

Quite a few of you have been keeping up with the story and I would like thank you.


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

IceRocket Tags: , , ,

More stories from Paul Gavin.

Info on novels Paul Gavin's Storefront.

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "And now Chapter 31"

 

Blogger gP said ... (11:07 PM) : 

wow...now this is a nice blog...im going to link you...

 

Blogger rebeleyeball said ... (8:17 AM) : 

I appreciate the compliment. Thanks for the link!

 

post a comment