“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Monday, April 03, 2006

Oh by the way - Chapter 30 is available

It seems as if I have been so busy getting the new cover for my recently renamed novel Web Site, that I neglected to post that Chapter 30 is ready. In addition to the cover, I had to update all thirty chapters I have posted on Progressing Rapidly Over Uneven Terrain. This had the nasty side effect of changing all the file names, so I had to go through and update all the "next" and "previous" buttons in the posts.

You may have noticed that I totally eliminated my Google advertising and Google search. Tomorrow, I will try to post my whole beef with Google.


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

IceRocket Tags: , , ,

More stories from Paul Gavin.

Info on novels Paul Gavin's Storefront.

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Oh by the way - Chapter 30 is available"

 

post a comment