“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Sunday, March 26, 2006

Updates on my books

When I tried to publish the chapters of Progressing Rapidly Over Uneven Terrain, I found the blogging tool on Lulu is extremely limited and very frustrating to use. Therefore, I created another blog Progressing Rapidly Over Uneven Terrain where I have published the first 25 chapters of Progressing Rapidly Over Uneven Terrain. Get started reading PROUT - Chapter 1.

Additionally, I posted The Break - Chapter 28. The stories are starting to merge. I hope you like how I am doing it. As always, I welcome all feedback.


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

IceRocket Tags: , , ,

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Updates on my books"

 

post a comment