“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Yo! Check out Chapter 26

Can you believe that it's Chapter 26 already? Since I started this January 19, it has been just over two months. The story is over 56,000 words right now. Granted, I had already written about 25,000 of those words. Still, I think 31,000 words in eight weeks is a pretty respectable pace for someone that has a day job. Especially since, I have focused on writing the story over the past two weeks than wasting my time espousing my political views.

I expect the story to be between 150,000 and 200,000 words, so the story is between 25 and 35 percent complete. Overall, I am happy with the progress of The Break. But is it any good? Ah, that's the question. Personally, I really like it. But maybe I have a little bias. You know, even if I were the only one that likes it - so what. I'm having a great time.

Additionally, I have fixed my settings so anyone can leave comments (hint, hint).


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

IceRocket Tags: , , ,

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Yo! Check out Chapter 26"

 

post a comment