“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Thursday, March 16, 2006

Unbelievable

I just got this email from the Late Show. I am shocked, stunned and amazing. Could this really be true?

Paul,

Thank you for your interest in appearing on the Late Show with David Lettermen. Last week, Mr. Lettermen was able to review your blog. He was very impressed with your writing, wry sense of humor and your obvious passion for blogging.

In addition to your emails, we received several from your readers requesting that you be on our show. It seems you have quite a following. Because of this, Mr. Lettermen asked me to contact you about being a guest on the Late Show.

Prior to scheduling guest, we conduct a phone interview. I would like to schedule a screening with you on March 29, 2006. Please let me know your availability between 9:00 AM and 12:00 PM EST on that day.

Warmest Regards,

Ida Lucier
Scheduling Intern
51 West 52 Street
New York, New York 10019-6188
Phone: (212) 639-9675
Fax: (212) 504-4115


I'm totally stoked! Right now I have some meetings, so I'll call as soon as I can. As always, I let you know how it goes.


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

IceRocket Tags: , , ,

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Unbelievable"

 

post a comment