“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Thursday, March 16, 2006

Here's Chapter 22

Here's the next chapter. This is the third chapter this week. In this chapter, Anita and Ron begin talking through Ron's version of events. After a while, you are going to get use to seeing Anita and Ron together. The second half of the chapter is back stage after the show in Spokane. In the next chapter well get back to the boys on the road - eventually they will get to Denver.

So, what's going on here? This weekend has been the slowest ever. Is my stuff no good? Don't I keep anyone interested? Is anyone reading this at all? Is my stuff just bad? Should I even bother?


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

IceRocket Tags: , , ,

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Here's Chapter 22"

 

post a comment