“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Thursday, March 16, 2006

My third and last email to David Lettermen

Since I believe the third time is a charm, I wrote another email to David Lettermen. Since I not a damn fool, this will be my last. Here's the email:

Dave,

Once again it's Rebeleyeball again. I am somewhat dismayed that you haven't contacted me to be on the show. In my last two emails, I explained to you how important it was to my reader that you have me on the show. Like I said, she is really going to be upset if you don't have me on. So, what do I need to do to get on the show? A stupid human trick? I could bend my knees backwards or I could fold my tongue in several different shapes. I'd offer a stupid pet trick, but I don't have a pet. I'd even offer to have a pro-wrestler bitch slap me. What's it going to be, Dave? What's it going to be?

Paul Gavin

-------------------------------------------------------

So how about doing me a favor, would ya? Follow this link Late Show Feedback to the show's feedback form and ask, no demand, that Dave have me on the show. This is the third time I have written him. And I would sure like to get a focused email campaign going. If you're blogging, I know you don't have anything else to do. Imagine, you could be a part of getting me on nationally broadcast TV show. Think of the story you could tell you family and friends. "Uh...I helped get this guy on TV once." They'll be riveted, hanging on your every word.

Here, I'll even give you the text to copy and paste right into the little box:

Yo Dave!

The Rebeleyeball, sometimes know as Paul Gavin, is the best darn blogger at Misadventures of a 42-year old writer wannabe. I think he's a hoot. Gotta see him on your show, Dave - gotta. Hey, I even hear he's an ex-Hoosier just like you and Bobby Knight. Now that would be a show, Dave, Bobby and Paul - an ex-Hoosier reunion show.

Be cool to The Rebeleyeball. Trust me, your ratings will barely even move.

Late,

insert your name here

Thank you in advance for your participation.


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

IceRocket Tags: , , ,

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "My third and last email to David Lettermen"

 

post a comment