“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Friday, March 24, 2006

Making a run

It's time to get going. We're here to sell books and that's what I am going to try to do. The first thing I did was to change my adwords campaign. Instead of having the ads targeted to Misadventures of a 42-year old wannabe which I had been doing to drive traffic to this site, I changed the campaign to point at Paul Gavin's Storefront. This is my Lulu storefront where I sell Progressing Rapidly Over Uneven Terrain.

The next thing I did was go to My Blog on Lulu and post 5 chapters of the book. Additionally, I removed the full length preview from the site. Now, if you want to read Progressing Rapidly Over Uneven Terrain you need to read it on the blog or buy it. I am only going to keep 10 chapters at a time on the blog, so that people have to come back or give them an incentive to buy.

Then, I went out a registered my Lulu blog with several blog directories. I tried to use everything I learned when I started this blog. Hopefully, I can start driving more traffic to Paul Gavin's Storefront and that will result in selling a few books or a least get some people to leave reviews of the book.

Now I have a full court press going and I am hoping that it results in sales. If sales don't pick up then I will have to try a different strategy.


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

IceRocket Tags: , , ,

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Making a run"

 

post a comment