“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Monday, April 03, 2006

Title change

EXTRA! EXTRA! Read all about it!

I have officially changed the cover and the title of Progressing Rapidly Over Uneven Terrain to Web Site. The spine of the book, which is not shown on the cover preview, will read Web Site A story of Progressing Rapidly Over Uneven Terrain.

Although the cover has changed, the content is the same story as previously published. It is also the same as the preview located on my blog Progressing Rapidly Over Uneven Terrain. All of you that purchased the original version of the book now have a rare collector's item.

Please let me know what you think about the new title and cover art. I'd greatly appreciate it.


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

IceRocket Tags: , , ,

More stories from Paul Gavin.

Info on novels Paul Gavin's Storefront.

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Title change"

 

Blogger Nazli Hardy said ... (8:24 PM) : 

Hey - just checking in to see how the writing is going!

Cheers :-)

 

Blogger rebeleyeball said ... (11:24 AM) : 

I think it's going great! Thanks for asking. My question is how do you think it's going?

 

post a comment