“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Posted Chapter 29

Chapter 29 is now ready for your reading pleasure. Hope you're enjoying were the boys in the band are heading. I wonder what's going to happen next.

Off and on I have whined about not getting the traffic I would like to. I have still been doing research to see if I can find anything that might helps. I ran across something very funny, but I left the page before I copied the text. Frankly, I am too damn lazy to look through my browser history to find it. First, it wasn't really that well written. Second, I am so much better at paraphrasing.

Here's the claim. This guy said that he "accidently" posted something with the words Anna Kournikova and penthouse and he got over 40,000 hits on his web site in one day. Are you through laughing? Okay, can I continue? Shall we test the theory?

How's this? Brittany loves to eat asparagus spears, but she has a very unusual technique. Usually, she sucks the tips before taking a big bite of the fat fleshy part.

Here's another - The naked truth is that Jessica loved watching Homer Simpson. She and her sister, Ashley just couldn't get enough of the his goofy antics. They had two TVs in their Penthouse appartment so they wouldn't get sweaty, wrestling over the remote control.

Now it's time to sit back and watch the traffic. Do you think I should notify Blogger that I am expecting a significant jump in traffic to my sight. They may have to add some server capacity to keep up with all the new visitors - could get ugly.


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

IceRocket Tags: , , ,

More stories from Paul Gavin.

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Posted Chapter 29"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:45 PM) : 

It's not more difficult to attract a cloud of Google-pervs than a swarm of fruit flies. But is that really the sort of traffic you want????

 

Blogger rebeleyeball said ... (12:01 AM) : 

Hey Kristy, thanks for visiting. Hmmm...tough question. Traffic is traffic or is it? Knowing my stuff, google pervs might like it - unfortunately, they only skim for "the good" parts. So, they probably aren't going to return and they certainly aren't going to check out my Lulu site. So no, I don't want that kind of traffic, but I do want you to keep coming back :-).

But there are two reasons for my post. First, I am interested if that one post will bring any traffic - I don't think it will.

Second, I think it's funny. Call my twisted sense of humor, but I love subtle humor - or maybe it's just a joke I find funny.

 

post a comment