“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Sunday, April 09, 2006

I'm burnt

This whole weekend has been a blur. Now that I am impervious to being shut down, I can get back to writing The Break. I promise I will get Chapter 32 out later in the week, maybe Tuesday.

If you are new to this blog, what I am doing here is blogging a novel-in-progress. I post other musing about the writing process and what is happening throughout my blogging experience. If you just want to get straight to reading what I believe to be excellent fiction, check out The Break which has all of the chapters of my current novel-in-progress or you can check out Web Site, a preview of my novel in print. The Snow in March blog, is some of my short stories. I'll let you figure out what Rebeleyeball Commentary is all about on your own. Lastly, links to all of my posts can be found at Links to All Rebeleyeball Posts.

Thanks for reading!


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

IceRocket Tags: , , ,

More stories from Paul Gavin.

Info on novels Paul Gavin's Storefront.

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "I'm burnt"

 

Blogger Shionge said ... (6:05 PM) : 

Hi! Lots of catching up to do as I've started reading The Break Chapter 1....will eventually catch up:P

Just to encourage you and dun get burnt-out - Cheers!

 

Blogger rebeleyeball said ... (2:49 PM) : 

Thanks shionge!

 

post a comment