“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Sunday, July 23, 2006

After a very productive weekend - Chapter 41

Here's another little personal relevation, I love writing at the lake. Over half of Web Site was written sitting on the dock at one of the most beautiful lakes in the world. Lake Couer d'Alene is located in Northern Idaho. It is a wonderful place. If you have never been there, you are just going to have to trust me on this one.

This weekend, I sat watching the kids play in the water. As a watched, I had my laptop exactly where it should be - on my lap. The words just flew off my fingers. I finished two chapters in less than four hours of writing. I am only publishing Chapter 41 today. I want to go over Chapter 42 before I post it.

Also, you may notice that I finally cracked and reactivated Google Adsense. I know, I declared that Google was the new "Evil Empire". But I decided that if I want to attract more traffic - yeah, again with the traffic - I need to use all the resources available. Maybe I get a few more Blogger hits for the [Next Blog] button when I publish. That in turn will give more people the pleasure of reading the exciting, fresh and humorous posts that I create. See, I am not really doing this to boost traffic. I am doing this to spread my writing goodness to others that haven't happened to my blog. When it comes down to it, this is all for you.


More stories from Paul Gavin.

Info on novels Paul Gavin's Storefront.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

IceRocket Tags: , , ,

Comments on "After a very productive weekend - Chapter 41"

 

Blogger Pamela J Weatherill said ... (7:49 PM) : 

Hi Paul. As a regular lurker on your blog I thought I should appear and say hi, and also do the right thing and let you know I mentioned your blog today. Hope you don't mind - it is ALL positive.

 

Blogger rebeleyeball said ... (8:44 PM) : 

Pamela: Thanks for stopping by and even more for letting me know you are out there. I visited your blog which is a very good source of tips for writers. I liked it so much, I think I'll add you to my blog roll.

 

post a comment