“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Thursday, July 06, 2006

That's right, baby. Chapter 39 is here.

Oh yeah, I think you're going to like this one. It starts bringing everything together for the shocking climax.

I am planning on wrapping up the story in three or four more chapters. After that, I will start the Arduous task of rewriting the whole thing. I plan to add quite a bit of depth to the characters and even add a few that I blew past whilst telling the story.

See, my writing process is to get the story told and then go back two or three times to clear up inconsistancies, add depth and try to put in a little more humor. That means you have had the pleasure of reading the first draft. I hope you enjpoyed it enough to come back for the rewrites. If you liked the story in it's raw form, just think how much better it will be after I clean it up! Maybe I'll even change the ending in the rewrite. Ya never know what the Rebeleyball might do!


More stories from Paul Gavin.

Info on novels Paul Gavin's Storefront.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

IceRocket Tags: , , ,

Comments on "That's right, baby. Chapter 39 is here."

 

post a comment