“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Monday, June 26, 2006

Ta-da!

Finally, the long-awaited, much-anticipated The Break - Chapter 38 has finally arrived. Whoa, slow down there. There's plenty of bandwidth for everyone to take a peek. Although I understand your desire to read every word and allow each meaningful point soak in before moving to other blogs. I must encourage you not to dawdle though, other's want to wallow in the pleasure pool which is my craftily written word. Keep the line moving, then come back and visit again.

My heart is so full of emotion as I think about the joy you all must be feeling on this auspicious occasion. To finally be able to rejoin the greatest story ever blogged after such a long hiatus. I know the tears are shed in the pure rapture of being able to check in with the boys.

Um … are any of you still out there?


More stories from Paul Gavin.

Info on novels Paul Gavin's Storefront.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

IceRocket Tags: , , ,

Comments on "Ta-da!"

 

Blogger gP said ... (5:54 AM) : 

loved the story!!!

 

Blogger Shionge said ... (7:41 AM) : 

Hiya...just dropping by to send my regards to you. Well done!

 

post a comment