“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Traffic, traffic, traffic

Maybe you have noticed, it's been quite a while since I bitched about traffic. Well, there is a reason for it and it isn't that pesky little troll Cheesemo. No, I haven't been bitching because you have been coming in greater numbers, more often and staying longer.

It's quite obvious that you all now see what I have been telling you from the start. I am one entertaining mother f*&%er. That's right, I am awesome. You all know it because you all read it - including you Lettermen, Stern, Olbermann and Cuban. Once I emailed you guys with one of my intensely entertaining emails, you were hooked. Admit it. Show yourselves to my readers. Leave a comment inviting me on your show and/or blog. If you do, I guarantee, my appearence anywhere is absolutely certain to bump your audience by at least 12. That's right, I said it and I stick to it - I'll bring at least one full dozen new people to your audience. Not only that, they'll stick for at least three days.

Try it. Come on what are you waiting for? I'm calling you out. That's right, quit lurking and start commenting. We all know you have nothing better to do with your time.


More stories from Paul Gavin.

Info on novels Paul Gavin's Storefront.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

IceRocket Tags: , , ,

Comments on "Traffic, traffic, traffic"

 

Blogger cube said ... (11:10 AM) : 

Came in via BE. I like the eye. It's like a cube, only spherical.

 

post a comment