“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Thursday, August 10, 2006

Coincidence

It is purely coincidence that I am posting a new chapter the very same day that Pam chasitized me for procrastinating. No really. Come on, would I lie to you? Don't answer that. It's a rhetorical question.

Anyway, sit back and enjoy Chapter 42. We're getting close to the end. Soon, I pull back from posting chapters so that I can start the re-write. But don't pout, I will post the revsions here so you can experience the full story before I publish it.


More stories from Paul Gavin.

Info on novels Paul Gavin's Storefront.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

IceRocket Tags: , , ,

Comments on "Coincidence"

 

Blogger Pamela J Weatherill said ... (2:44 AM) : 

Nothing like a little ribbing to get you going huh!!

Seriously ... I like this chapter ... cool stuff.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:05 AM) : 

Just a word of advice, by posting your story online, you've used your First Rights and publishers will not consider it for publication.

 

post a comment