“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Monday, May 22, 2006

The spring sale is over

In order to stimulate sales of Web Site, I had advertised a "Spring Sale". I thought I had a pretty pleasing display that included the new front cover and the new title. Although I did get many new visitors to the lulu site, sales were very disappointing.

After five months of slogging away trying to build traffic to my site, I have come to a decision point. I love writing. Even more, I love telling stories. My plan is to continue to do so. But I think my marketing days are over. I am not going to attempt any further actions to become a commercial success. Do not dispair, I will keep blogging and posting new chapters of The Break. I am pretty sure that my readers out there that take the time to read my material actually enjoy it. Therefore I will continue to publish it in a public forum.

It is still undecided if I will continue to write kooky emails to people I don't know. As always if I do, I will post them here.
More stories from Paul Gavin.

Info on novels Paul Gavin's Storefront.


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

IceRocket Tags: , , ,

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "The spring sale is over"

 

Blogger Shionge said ... (6:04 PM) : 

Hello Paul, been a while since I drop by but I want to lift up your spirit in pursuing your dreams

I like that eyeball :D

 

post a comment